The Important Thing About A Healthy Diet
REINHA.com – Everything we eat and drink, the food and beverage choices we make day to day and over our lifetime matters. A good diet is important for our health and can help us feel our best.
But what is a good diet?
A healthy diet is one that helps maintain or improve general health. A healthy diet provides the body with essential nutrition such as mineral, vitamin, essential amino acids, and fluid. A proper diet plays a vital role for lowering health risks, like cardiovascular disease, fatness, cancer and high blood pressure.
While some extreme diets may suggest otherwise, we all need a balance of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins, and minerals in our diets to sustain a healthy body.
Here are a few principle of a healthy diet :
- Eat a variety of foods with a good of calories, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber. If your diet, day after day consists of the same half dozen food, it could fall short. In addition, varying your food choices will limit your exposure to any pesticides or toxic substance that might be present in particular foods.
- Adapt the meal plan to meet specific tastes and preferences.
- Combine foods from different major groups. Example, combine a whole grain groups with a meet and beans group or with a fish and vegetables group.
- Get vitamins and minerals from foods that also provide the synergy that many nutrients require to be efficiently used in the body.
- Select meals and snack wisely.
- If you drink alcohol, one drink a day for womem, two a day for men, because in excess amounts there’s always have a variety of health risks.
- Maintain a good exercise to supporting a healthy food to bring a healthy and a happy life.
# The Important Thing About A Healthy Diet